Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Week 21 -- Solid Weight Gain....


Start Weight: 226.0
Week 21 Weight: 213.0
Weekly Loss/Gain (+): (1.9)
Program-to-Date (PTD) Loss: 13.0
% Weekly Loss/(Gain): (.84)
% PTD Loss: 5.75
Program Goal Weight Loss: 36.0
Program Goal % Loss: 15.9


No excuses.... a 1.9 lb weight gain, worst week on record. I didn't feel like I overdid it, but a little bit of a lot of different offerings sure adds up. And, I only got to the gym once this week, so that side of the ledger didn't help either. Other than that, and with only one week to go, looking at only losing a third of what I set out to do is somewhat disappointing. But, on the brighter side, I'm better off than I would have been... I'm pretty sure of that. No categories this week, it is late, I just got home from a co-workers house where we watched the Celtics whup the Kings. My boss was there and he's a huge Boston fan, he's from that part of the country. So, at every other time out, we listened to him rub it in... then my friends Jerry Reynolds and Grant Napier had one of the Boston Red Sox come in and sit with them for a while.. the guy was from Woodland or somewhere.... so we had to listen to how the Red Sox won the World Series.. on and on... then we had to hear it about the Patriots... what a great year they're having... on and on.... all things New England.... but we had fun. T hey broke out a Nintendo Wii and and I got some good shots in on my boss in the boxing game... in the end though, I went down and couldn't get back up.

Anyhow, it's been great to see Randy, he and Arthur went to the game tonight... Scott and Maran are in town, and they went to the game tonight, I think Tim and some of his family went to the game tonight. Tomorrow we're having our family bowling tourney.. so that will be fun. We had a few get-togethers over here and we had a few over there too... lots of visiting and fun. The phone card to Mexico from the local Quik Stop worked great and we talked to Steven for the full hour he was allotted... worked out to only about 7-8 minutes each for the seven of us. He sounded great, and he dished out a lot of advice to everyone.... sure is great to have him serving a mission. Next year both he and Russell will be gone... a little sad, but more than a great thing.

Christmas was nice... lots of music going... Michael with his drum set and Wendy on the piano and the rest of us on assorted music makers. See if this video turned out...




Here are some pics over the last few days....always something going on. Next week will be it, I've heard from a few of you that you'd like some updates from our family... so I'll change directions a little and maybe post every other week with a new set of goals. It really has been a good year. Many struggles, but many many blessings too. We have been smiled upon.


Til next week..... Brian

No comments: